Eyeprint collects Personal Information through the navigation and use of its website, registration, and through use of automated electronic systemUse of Personal Information
Personal Information can be used for the following purposes:
a) enabling you to use the website, register and access to private areas, allowing us to send purchase orders and to manage the contractual relationship; b) responding to specific requests;
c) fulfilling legal obligations;
d) monitoring and analyzing statistics and measurements of customer satisfaction levels, as well as for sending promotional communications and newsletter (via mail and phone, email and, or via other automated tools);
e) analyzing how visitors and customers the use the site (such as frequency of use, purpose of use, habits, interests, and similar statistics)
Personal Information is collected, used and stored in compliance with applicable law. Specific security measures are put in place to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Gathered information is stored safely and securely.Sharing of Personal Information
Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties which act on behalf of or in the name of eyeprint, such as those responsible for the delivery of products, payment processing, our legal and fiscal consultants, and similar service providers.
We partner with third parties to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you. When we do so, we may share, rent or sell your name, mailing address, phone number and information about your use of the site and the types of products you have purchased or are interested in. We do not share, rent or sell your email address without your explicit consent.
Eyeprint Cookies Policy
- We use anonymous browsing cookies, necessary to allow the user to correctly browse Eyeprint's website, use all functions and access secure areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, by making it more interesting and relevant for the users.
- We use anonymous commercial cookies to show you our advertising on other websites, based on products you have viewed while browsing previously. These cookies are usually inserted by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising); however, Eyeprint does not permit such companies to collect personal information related to users.
- From the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc.) you will be able to establish which cookies you want to receive and which ones you don't. To know where you can find these settings, use the "Help" button on your browser.
- Visitors can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads by using Settings for ad preferences.
- To deactivate third party cookies which allow the personalization of ads based on website usage, you can visit the sites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members (Network Advertising Initiative) which have inserted advertising cookies on your computer.
To take advantage of the behavioral advertising program's opt-out option of an NAI member, check the box corresponding to the company from which you wish to be excluded.